Friday, October 5, 2012

maternity | laci & cason | siloam springs, ar maternity photographer

Happy Friday! New on the blog today: insanely hot maternity photos.


See what I mean? Aren't they just gorg??


 We shot this session at Billups Classic Cars & Auto Body shop in West Siloam. Not only does it have phenomenal light, but it also has some pretty awesome gutted cars in the back. Score!


So sweet.


Rawr.


If halfway attired hot people offend you, please click away now - you're missing out if you do though! Thank you Laci for letting me share these portraits, you guys are stunning! I've known Laci for awhile, but this was my first time meeting Cason - I think this portrait sums up their personalities nicely!



There was a very busy 412 about 50 feet <-- that way. Laci, you're a champ! Love it.


Ohemgee. So gorgeous you guys are.


And yes, we did the beer and belly shot from pinterest. Doesn't it go great with Cason's awesome tats though?


Laci & Cason, thanks for letting me share these - I can't wait to take Charleigh's newborn pictures soon! Ladies, Laci's hair and makeup is awesome right? Check her out at Sundaze Salon in West Siloam! 


Have a great weekend!

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!