Thursday, August 30, 2012

families | prairie grove, ar family photographer | battlefield park family session!

Today I'm delivering Justina's disc, so I thought it would be a great time to share their awesome Battlefield Park session, full of smiles and flying children (literally!) in Prairie Grove, AR. I originally met the Broughtons a couple months ago, for baby Linc's newborn session. Such a sweet little boy! This photo of Linc is one of my top fav newborn portraits:


Isn't he presh?


Look how much he's changed in 3 months! So handsome! I love these portraits of him and dad together.


Linc also has some cute big brothers. These boys are so much fun! Tons of smiles and laughter.


When I asked Justina and Jeremy to take some shots without the boys, they looked kind of surprised! I always try to get portraits of mom and dad alone, since most haven't had any taken since pre-children days. I love these shots of Justina and Jeremy together, and am so happy we took a second out to get them. Just gorgeous.


Justina, you are beautiful! Ladies, prepare to have a case of major hair envy. Wowza! Momma and her boys:


 Bare toesies!


Towards the end of our session, I asked Jeremy if they'd be interested in tossing the boys in the air a little bit. Whoa! They didn't mention until after the boys came back down from the clouds that they both used to cheer. These boys got lift!!


Who would of thought one could find a pile of leaves to play in in the middle of summer? This location was perfect!


Look at those longggg eyelashes! This was one tuckered out boy. So sweet.


Thank you Justina and Jeremy for choosing me to take your family photos, I loved meeting the rest of your family and catching up with Lincoln. He's grown so much and is such a precious little guy. Next shoot: superman cape for Koa required.


Happy thursday!

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!