Friday, August 31, 2012

newborns | siloam springs, ar newborn photographer | baby makenzie is here!

Goooood morning internet! Since hurricane Issac is coming through, and we're all stuck inside because of the (much needed!) rain, I thought I would share another session with you guys! Today we have Miss Makenzie. I actually photographed Makenzies newborn session at the end of July, but it's never too late to share. Right? Right?

Look at this cute little face!


Makenzie did great for her session, and slept like a log for most of it. So precious!


 Have you ever seen a cuter little outfit? I am in love with this little girls wardrobe!


 Loving this shot of momma and baby!


 Now at this point, due to an erm...accident (and lots of giggles!), Miss Makenzie was fully awake. Time for cute little portraits with her eyes open! Melissa, she is beautiful!


Big yawwwwn!!


Makenzie's parents are devout Jayhawk fans, so naturally we had to get some shots of her decked out with her Jayhawk bow! At this time, I did try to tell Makenzie's parents how cute she would look in OU colors as well, but alas, they were having none of it. Ah well, can't win them all!


So sweet! I love baby hands.


Thank you Melissa for choosing me to photograph Makenzie's newborn portraits! I am truly honored, and can't wait to catch up with her this fall!


Til next time,

(the other) Melissa

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!