Thursday, September 27, 2012

hot deals | fall mini sessions | siloam springs, ar photographer

Did all the rain yesterday make you think of fall? I sure did! Do you know what fall also makes me think of? FALL MINI SESSIONS BABY!! And egg nog. Yum. Anyways, who's ready for mini sessions?




I will be holding fall mini sessions October 26th - October 28th in downtown Siloam Springs, AR, in and around the park. Portraits make great gifts - this is a great way to knock out most of your Christmas shopping in one stop! Details:


  • up to a 25 minute fun filled session
  • 10 full res fully edited images of your choice on disc, with a non-commercial print release
  • 1 8x10 gift print of your favorite image
  • and HUGE savings on great gift a la carte items! You can view a list of a la carte items available for this promotion here.


Mini sessions will be available in the following time slots: 4:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM, and 6:00PM (best slot of the day!!); on October 26th, 27th, and 28th. In case of inclement weather (eg: rain and/or heavy wind), your mini session will be rescheduled during the following week at your convenience. Session times may be slightly adjusted due to cloud cover, or if by odd chance the sunset calculator is off. For questions and to book, email me at melissa@melissawalkerphotography.net.

The fine print: Payment is due in full on the day of your session. For new clients, I will be charging a $20 retainer fee to reserve your spot, which is non refundable if you cancel. I only have 15 mini-session spots available, so I need to make sure everyone will be there! The remaining $80 is then due on your shooting date. Mini session spots are scheduled in the order I receive booking confirmation or your retainer fee if it applies, so act fast!

 And just because I can't post without leaving an awesome foot shot (a fall one even!!) in my wake:



 Happy Thursday!! Best wishes to you and yours,

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!