Tuesday, September 18, 2012

maternity | cows, cowboys and a baby bump | stillwell, ok maternity photographer


 Howdy folks! (Ok, saying that makes me feel just the slightest bit redneck). Time to get in the cowboy frame of mind though, yeeehaww!! Today I mailed off Cash & Gracelin's disc, so I thought I would share their session with ya'll! Isn't Gracelin beautimous?


What an awesome session location we had! It came complete with cows, cowboys, and perty sunrise (6am!! no late risers here folks) light. Aww yeah. 


These folks are all about the rodeo. They were actually training there while we were shooting, very cool! I do not remember what this thing they were doing is called...um...cow jumping? steer chasing? No hatin' guys - I am Seattle suburb born and raised so it's allowed to not know what this is called. Gracelin did tell me what exactly they were doing while Cash was making a quick egg mcmuffin run, but to be honest the cows thundering by were a bit too scary to commit that tidbit to memory.


Jumping from a galloping horse onto a cow is sheer madness. I'll have to admit it looks pretty cool though!


 And just so you don't think this whole post is about cows and horses, here's one of Cash, Gracelin, and yet to be born Cashlin (combination of Cash & Gracelin...awwwh). As you can see, they're not scared of the cows one bit. Fearless people.


 Helllllooo there big scary cow.


Let's move on to prettier things, shall we? You guys are too stinkin' cute.


Can't forget the feet shot!


You get these cool belt buckles when you jump on cows for a living. I have a feeling Cashlin is going to be born riding a horse. Giddyup!!


The farm came packaged with it's very own license plate wall on one of the outbuildings, yeah buddy! +10 points for awesomeness and laughter.


And +20 points for awesome light.


The farm also came with a dog prop. This little guy is so protective over Gracelin, so precious.


You guys kill me with your gorgeousness. 


So presh!


Thanks for choosing me to take your maternity portraits Cash & Gracelin! I can't wait to see your bump again in October. I'll end this post now with a picture of a scary cow, just to freak out Sheri because I know she'll look at this post. <3 ya girl!


Til next time,

Mel (and the cow)

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!