Friday, September 28, 2012

newborns | baby abilene is here! | westville, ok newborn phtographer

Hey guys! I've got a super presh newborn session to share with you today. Meet baby Abilene, daughter of Sheri and Derek; sister of Roman, Evan, and angel Lainee (more about their story here). I've been waiting awhile to share these, so lets get started! Isn't she as cute as a button?


Just perfect.



Love this little headband!!


Sheri actually made her little outfit (like cows, sewing is another thing that both fascinates and scares me). Super cute! And have you ever seen such big beautiful eyes?


Peacock feathers and lime green. Yes please.


Abilene was the first baby to try out this new bucket, I think she did it justice. No photoshop here folks - she really was holding her head up like that! I'll bet she'll be walking by 3 months at this rate...any takers??


Aren't these binky's just the best? 


What a sleep fighter she was on this day! But alas, the bucket (and the trusty paci) won (again). 


This photo is my favorite photo from her session. I love Lainee's angel wings next to Abilene like this - just perfect.


Daddys girl!


This girl actually has the bladder capacity of a large child. If I'm not mistaken, the picture on the right is about the time Abilene peed all over her mom. It just wouldn't stop! Funniest.Thing. Ever.


Ending on a sweet note, I'll leave you with a little smile. Love it!


Happy Friday!

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!