Wednesday, September 26, 2012

senior | michaela | siloam springs ar senior photographer

I love fall. Fall, fall, fall. I love the crisp air that tickles your nose, the rainbow of colors that becomes the trees, and all things pumpkin flavored that tend to make an appearance about this time of year. Work related, fall means SENIORS!! Senior girl sessions are one of my top fave to shoot, and by golly (redneckness left over from the last blog post maybe?) have I got a good one for you! Meet Miss Michaela:


Perty perty perty!! Repping SSHS class of 2013 LIKE A BOSS baby!


Sunflare <3


Through our trek through downtown Siloam, we ran into the owner of the Balloon Closet downtown who hooked us up with the biggest pink balloon I have ever seen. Guys/gals - if you need some festive helium filled deco for your next event - this is the guy to go to, hands down!


We <3 static


Gorgeous.


And out came the awesomest lime green pumps ever. Seriously.


Just beautiful.


Zombie Michaela?


Love. This.


The feet that go into those awesome lime green heels also can simultaneously kick 5 soccer balls across the SSHS football field. Internet, I have seen it.


I did try to catch a picture of her bouncing a soccer ball off her head, however... that resulted in balls flying towards my head (which looked much much bigger through the lens, mind you) so we gave that idea up and threw them up in the air instead. Note to self: Next time bring a helmet.


Gorgeous light and subject much?


And just because one can't take photos next to a highway without dancing in it or attempting a hitchhike ... here you go:


Michaela, thank you for choosing me to take your senior portraits! Next time...we shall play with the confetti. Promise.

Happy Wednesday!

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!