Wednesday, September 5, 2012

personal | we've lost another toofie! | westville, ok photographer

Howdy! We have lost another tooth today (tooth #3!!), and I couldn't be more excited! Mercy has been tugging at this tooth for awhile now, and my ears (yes, ears!) are thrilled it's finally come out. She looks so cute with her missing little toofer!!


 She actually asked (whaaatt??!) me to take her photo with her tooth - if you know Mercy or I, you know it's a constant battle for to get any photos of her willingly. She actually looks happy in these ones too! Merc was so excited to get in front of my camera she didn't even wipe off the bits of toilet paper still clinging to her lip. Love it:


Our tooth loss journey didn't start out nearly as happy as this one - lets flash back to July 2011 for a sec. Doesn't she look a bit crazy here trying to pull it out? This was tooth #1. I love my daughter, and am super excited to blackmail her with these when she is 16. Score!


She was so mortified it actually came out!! (Yes, I know my mirror is dirty. Shhh - comments not allowed!!)


She did so good this time!


What do you think? Should the tooth fairy bring an extra prize for letting me take a photo of her? Do you think I could cram some new wedges under her pillow?

Til next time,

Mel

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!